Stone Creek’s Children’s Ministry exists to help kids grow and develop a meaningful relationship with Christ. Strong families start with solid foundations. That’s why we partner with parents to help raise the next generation to become followers of Christ, equipping our children to have a powerful impact for Christ in our community and around the world.
‘You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.’ Matthew 5:14-16
‘Kidventureland’ Programming 9:00 am, 10:30 am & Noon
- Nursery: Birth through 24 months
- Toddlers (2 & 3 year olds)
- Preschool and Kindergarten (4 & 5 year olds)
- Elementary: 1st through 4th grade
- Club 56: 5th & 6th grade (class offered during 10:30 am and noon services)
Kid’s Club on Wednesdays! STARTING SEPTEMBER 20th
Family Dinner from 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Kid’s Club 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Nursery – 6th Grade: Every Wednesday we host a family dinner followed by fun, games, fellowship, worship and bible stories as small groups. We invite you to join us Wednesday nights, and don’t forget to invite a friend!
Join us when we start again in the fall – Wednesday, September 20th!
We go offsite for several events during the year. Please make sure we have a signed medical release form for the current year on file for your child.
Click here for the 2017 Medical Release Form (Required for all activities)
Check us out on Facebook™